2. Acceptance of Terms
3. Description of Services
Tiltin NL is a venture boutique investment firm committed to making a positive impact. Our goal is to provide a platform that enables entrepreneurs and investors to connect, collaborate, and drive sustainable ventures that generate positive change within our society.
4. Access and Use
4.2 Prohibited Activities: You agree not to engage in any of the following activities:
- Violating any applicable law or regulation;
- Infringing upon the intellectual property rights of others;
- Interfering with the operation of the Website or its services;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website;
- Transmitting or disseminating any malicious software or harmful content;
- Engaging in any fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful conduct.
5. Intellectual Property
5.1 Copyright: The content presented on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, is the property of Tiltin NL and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
5.2 Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on the Website are the property of Tiltin NL or their respective owners. You are prohibited from using any of these marks without prior written consent.
6. Third-Party Websites and Content
The Website may contain links to third-party websites and may display content provided by third parties. Tiltin NL does not endorse or control these websites or content and is not responsible for any information, products, or services provided by such third parties. Your use of any third-party websites or content is at your own risk.
7. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Tiltin NL and its affiliates, directors, employees, and agents shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the Website, including any errors or omissions in its content.
9. Modification and Termination
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction